1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Studying Nursing in Germany

Dieses Thema im Forum "Pflegestudium: Voraussetzungen, Studieninhalte, Studienorte" wurde erstellt von Amerikaner, 05.03.2011.

1. Amerikaner

Amerikaner Newbie

I had a friend from Berlin visit me recently and we were talking about my situation and life in Berlin. We were talking about prices and it seemed that I could survive living in Berlin. Now the problem is finding a nursing school in Germany that teaches in English, preferably in Berlin.

2. kräuterfrau

kräuterfrau Poweruser

Beruf:
    Gesundheits- und Krankenpflegerin
    Akt. Einsatzbereich:
    Innere,Onko,Palli
    Funktion:
    There are no nursing schools in Germany teachning in English. You could probbably study Nursing on University. Now the main problem is after become BSN you are still not allowed to work as RN.

Would you like to work in Germany afterwords? CUz german Nursing degree need to be recognised in USA. You might have to make Recognising Exam.

BoN EFB Englisch

I wish you good luck

3. MoonKid

MoonKid Stammgast

Beruf:
    Pfegewissenschaftler B.Sc. und Gesundheits- und Kinderkrankenpfleger
    Akt. Einsatzbereich:
    häußliche Intensivpflege
    Keep in mind that the nursing education and the complete branch in germany is really stone-age-like. You souldn't use our education here!

4. DerStudent

DerStudent Stammgast

Beruf:
    Fachkrpfl. An/Int, Master of Education; Lehrkraft
    Akt. Einsatzbereich:
    Schule

More important: Don`t believe all you hear....

DS

5. Bina26

Bina26 Senior-Mitglied

Beruf:
    Azubi GuKP
    In Berlin there's the "Evangelische Fachhochschule Berlin" -> Evangelische Hochschule Berlin-Überblick
    at which you can do you Bachelor of Nursing. Perhaps that's you want to study;) But in fact it's a great difference between Germanys' and the USAs' health-care-system....
    I'm not sure at which education-level you're at the moment and how much money you have for your habitation in Germany.^^ Otherwise I'll advise you to study in the Netherlands because the health-care is very well there but it costs about 1000-1500€ a year...

Regards
    Bina

Diese Seite empfehlen